TBT: The Brutal Truth

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Haloscan (Open Thread)

Blogger's native comment system has been lag-tastic for me lately so it's been killed in favor of Haloscan.

The rest of this thread is all yours!


|

4 comment(s):

Why be an average guy any longer

Want to shave a few pounds?

Feel younger than ever before

Be the guy the girls are talking about

Safe and potent enhancement pills

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 PM  

Ultra Allure Pheromones - Be the guy the girls are talking about

Advanced Gain Pro Pills - Don't get ripped off my fakes anymore

Penis Growth Patch Rx - Don't be left out, join millions of men in the revolution

Anatrim - Summer is coming, time to tone up!

Regenisis HGH - Experience the feeling of youth again

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

Hey guys :)

Amazing weight loss stories here:

www.trytry.info/n/?220

I've always had trouble with my weight ever since I was young. Of course I tried all the "best" fat loss products, nothing helped very much. It wasn't til I tried Anatrim that I saw the pounds seriously start to melt away! Nothing helped me lose weight faster. I literally saw 15 pounds melt away within the first few weeks! There's nothing more exciting than watching pounds disappear, especially when you've tried all sorts of different methods and products before. I've since read up on Anatrim and am amazed at the number of people who have benefited from its amazing results. I'm halfway to my goal, Anatrim will get me the rest of the way ;)
Jordan McKenzie, New York

Read more testimonals here!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 AM  

I had to send you this site, I ordered a Gold package and these things work amazingly!
For real, I've tried a bunch of other ones but they don't work- these ones are the real deal though.

Check out the site for yourself:
Click here!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home