TBT: The Brutal Truth

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Getting Regressive...

It has come to my attention that a different "Brutal Blog" exists (or did exist at one point or another) so I have decided to bring TBT - the original name - back from the graveyard. The old-school Flash logos (circa 1997-2001) will likely be ressurrected at some point as well. Also, depending on availibility, I'm considering a Blogger address change to make visits, linkage, and possibly other things (Hi, Mr. Gannon -- how those lawsuits coming?!?) a little more easier. I must confess that an addy change would help me more than anything because, despite my having this joint bookmarked, I often find myself typing the URL in manually. Translation? Trying to type "psychosy" while drunk is a bitch.

Chalk it up to the dain brammage...


|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home