TBT: The Brutal Truth

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Busy Week Ahead!

I really shouldn't be up at this hour considering I have to be to work in less than 6 hours. Anyway, a busy week at work means not much time for blogging. Updates will be isolated due to time constraints as I want to focus mainly on maintenence and tweaks. I've got a list of links a mile long as well as other cosmetic changes in the works. The key is finding the time to implement them. Fair warning - I'm testing out a few things audio related so you might want to double check your speaker volume on your system just prior to visiting. I don't expect it to blare you out of your computer chair but stranger things have happened and, like the old Styx song from the 1980s, nothing ever goes as planned.

With that said, time for me to slip into a coma ...

G'Night!


|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home