TBT: The Brutal Truth

Friday, December 22, 2006

Guess Who's Unhinged Now

Republican AM Radio pundit Mike Gallagher was on The FOX Beobachter a few days ago and his brownshirted little heart is just oozing "I Bleed Purple Piss For The Decider" by the gallon:

GALLAGHER: ... I think we should round up all of these folks. Round up Joy Behar. Round up Matt Damon, who last night on MSNBC attacked George Bush and Dick Cheney. Round up Olbermann. Take the whole bunch of them and put them in a detention camp until this war is over because they’re a bunch of traitors.

THOMPSON: They’re not traitors, they’re Americans. And you know what the great thing about America is you get to say what you like and you don’t get thrown into detention camps.

GALLAGHER: No, you don’t.


Why don't Gasbag Gallagher come right out and say what he really means, which is telling the truth is treason and that the American citizens are ORDERED and INSTRUCTED by OUR LEADERS (not our goverment; our "leaders") to agree with their every action and mindlessly gobble every single scrap of bullshit they shovel down our craws? Simple: he can't afford to without revealing just which political party is guilty of "hatin' 'Murika" ever since the ink dried on the Bill of Rights -- REPUBLICANS! Hey, Gallagher: you're supposed to shave your legs BEFORE rolling on the leaderhosen.

Hope you all don't mind a little eliminationist return fire: I think people like Gasbag Gallagher should be rounded up and frogmarched into Club Gitmo or Casbah Abu until either they finally learn to stop sending poor and middle class children to die for a pack of PNAC/AIPAC lies or until our next war, the latter of which Gasbag and the rest of the Rethuglican Cable/AM Radio Brownshirts will be promptly drafted and tossed on the first flights out to the HLZ to fight the very wars they currently ejuculate SHOCK and AWE about with no parachutes -- the hot air in their heads will be sufficient enough to make sure their descent doesn't kill or break any bones.

Bottom Line: the first government jackoff Gallagher loves so much that shows up on my porch waving the recently Bush-signed Military Commissions Act to declare me a traitor and justify my detainment is also going to be the first government jackoff that gets blown 20-30 yards straight off my porch, so help me Thomas Jefferson's God. If I can't speak with my tongue, I'll speak with lead and IEDs.


|

1 comment(s):

Amen dude.

I'm sick of this bullshit.I'm sick of it being mainstream and "acceptable". I'm sick of people getting paid to do it,to the point of getting rich. I'm sick of these fucking assholes being invited to the White House,and given special treatment. And I'm sick to god damned death of them having the balls to WHINE because they somehow are being persecuted. Where? How? Last time I looked there didn't seem to be any shortage of middle aged white whiny ass men who don't ever have to break a sweat to make a paycheck.

I hope Gallager gags,alone,on a fucking christmas cookie.

By Blogger An Angry Old Broad, at 9:17 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home