TBT: The Brutal Truth

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another PSU Bites The Dust

Turned on my rig at 4:30 AM and within moments the power supply started whining like a Dremel tool. That's the second one this year. The original PSU lasted me 3-4 years across as many upgrades but this one died within 4 months. It pisses me off because I had planned a shitload of updates here today -- one of which was going to be an attempt to raise some well deserved funds for Arthur for his Six Part Essay On Torture that's worth the price of a hardcover novel alone -- but that's going to have to wait until tomorrow as I've already commandered my nephew's rig for 5 hours today and he's probably itching for a World of Warcraft fix.

Besides, I need to contact Arthur and a few others bloggers first to see if my idea is something all the parties would approve of before I run headlong with it. I sure don't want to step on anyone's toes with this wild idea of mine ...

More on that later!


|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home