TBT: The Brutal Truth

Sunday, May 15, 2005

All Work And No Play...

Sorry for the lack of activity here as I've been trying to find a job (which better happen soon or I'm going dark for a while) and the only thing keeping me sane is time away from the PC. After mowing half the lawn earlier today, I decided to sit back and relax here at the keyboard and start typing away. The result is a large article that I plan to submit to the independent media and hope they greenlight it for publication. With that said, I need some stress relief so I'm off to play some SOFII or CS:Source on this computer or fire up Mortal Kombat: Deception on the PS2 for a spinal collumn or two. Too bad Joe Lieberman doesn't have a spine -- I could pretend they belonged to him!


|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home