TBT: The Brutal Truth

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Mother Of All Resolutions

Every new year, it's the same resolution: "I resolve to deliberately break all the other fucking resolutions in the most hilarious way possible!" So far, I'm off to a great start. You'll just have to trust me on that (if I were sober enough to operate my digital camera, there'd be pictures). With that said, I'm off to see if I've got the stones to destroy the final remaining bosses in Chrono Cross in my current pickled state so please wish me some luck -- I'm gonna need a shitload of it just to manage turning on the ol' Sony SkipStation2 in the first place (nope, can't get laid -- the missus would be the first one to tell you, "Jay can't rise to that occassion when he's well into rising to the drinking occassion ...")


|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home