TBT: The Brutal Truth

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Killed The Banner

Alright, I got sick of seeing the 861.info banner and killed it. I've been asked why I had it in the first place and the reason is really simple: after checking out the Flash presentation of their case, it struck a chord with me in regards to a certain news item we hear every single year around this time -- about how "X" ammount of people ended up paying no taxes at all. Usually, those "X" ammount of people are in the thousands and are well off. The news outlets that publish usually say that these of people who lived tax free for year here did so by milking loopholes and shelters. Entirely possible but every single one?!? Nah ... forgive me for putting on a "conspiracy theory" hat but it wouldn't surprize me if our government knowingly and willingly allows some select people to file their taxes using section 861 of the U.S. Tax Code.

Wouldn't surprize me at all ...


|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home