TBT: The Brutal Truth

Monday, May 22, 2006

Bourgeois Pig Redux

Short and sweet: Isn't it just a little bit strange that within days of telling his audience that if they're not "Shiny Happy People" to get off his blog, John Aravosis hits the remainder of them up for cash?!?

Boy ... P.T. Barnum, eat your heart out.

UPDATE: Found the following Aravosis-Logic in the comments:

As for getting stuff free, I've usually found that stuff for free is worth what you pay for it, as the saying goes - free consultants and free computer helpers don't usually come running when you have a crisis and they have a dinner party.


Note to Self: If John Aravosis ever offers me legal services pro-bono, decline it since, by his logic here, I'll get exactly what I'm paying for ... and that would be the last thing I need!


|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home